Guelph Business Machines Ltd. is a full service office products retailer, providing office equipment and office furniture in Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, and the surrounding areas. We were founded in 1966 and during our time in business, we have experienced many “firsts” in the industry. We were the first to introduce and service the electronic calculator and Olympia electronic typewriters. We maintain our market position by staying up-to-date with the latest technology of value to our customers and back it with our proven long-standing commitment to service.
Click below for our current employment opportunities!
Guelph Business Machines LTD., a leading Office Equipment provider in the Guelph and surrounding area, is searching for an ambitious and talented Sales Representative to join our team full time.
At Guelph Business Machines LTD., our Sales Representatives are masters of new business acquisition. In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing new clients for Guelph Business Machines LTD.. This role is perfect for a proven sales professional looking to join a passionate team.
The day to day:
- Qualify new prospects through phone calls
- Cold calling and lead generation
- Deliver the Guelph Business Machines LTD. value proposition to prospects in person, over the phone, and via email
- Solution sell to new prospects with our range of copiers, furniture, and phone systems
- Be the master of your sales cycle from start to finish
- Manage communication with prospects across Ontario
- Execute deals to meet and exceed monthly targets
- Work in an open-concept office as part of our Sales team
- Participate in a weekly Sales/Pipeline review
- Minimum 1-year sales background or sales internship
- Track record of success with a short or long sales cycle
- Proven cold calling experience and high energy level
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Superior customer service skills as well as professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent relationship management and credibility building skills
- Strategic/creative thinker
- Results-oriented salesperson
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- A strong team approach to business
Compensation: Base + Uncapped Commission Plan
Why work with us?
- Value-driven culture of smart people working together to build great solutions for our customers
- Employer paid health and dental benefits
We thank all applicants who express an interest. Unfortunately, we will only be in touch with those that are determined to be a compelling match for this opportunity.
Job Types: full-time, commission, permanent
Apply now or email email@example.com for more information.